Kentucky Thespians wants to hear YOUR voice!
We are looking for original monologues all about school: fond memories, embarrassing moments, major life milestones, playground adventures, and more!
Get the chance to see your writing performed live by our amazing STO! The audience will then choose their favorite and the winning writer will receive a free Thespys registration for KTF2020!
- This contest is open to all Kentucky Thespians.
- Monologues must be 100% original material and should be no more than 90 seconds when performed.
- Monologues must be connected to the theme of school in some way.
- Material should be school appropriate.
- Join us live on our Instagram on Monday, April 6th at 7pm for a monologue writing workshop hosted by KTS board member Becca Cates!
Submissions are due Sunday, April 12th at midnight. 8 selections will be chosen and revealed on our IG Live performance on Wednesday, April 15th at 7pm. Audience will then vote on their favorite performance and the winner will be announced Friday, April 17th.
Follow us on Instagram @kentuckythespians for all of the fun!